
FEET!!!!
Most of my co workers were convinced, as I was, that I was having a girl, so Monday will be a fun surprise. I made some cookies with cake balls in the middle, like this:

So that will be fun. If my co workers found this blog today, they deserve to know. I'll post this up to facebook tomorrow. :)
Our little guy is to be named Jackson Ellwood Blunden. Or Javier Ezekiel if you're my brother...ugh.
Things feel so much more real now that we know who this little person is growing inside me. He's been pretty quiet this weekend, maybe he is a little camera shy after his big reveal.

The belly seems to have slowed down in the last 3 weeks, which is good, because if I kept growing at that rate I would be convinced we had a hidden twin in there.
I've updated our registries a little since Friday, but we are still trying to be gender neutral since we aren't planning on stopping with just one little guy. We're registered at amazon.com and Wal-Mart (.com) if you're wondering.
I think that's it for now... :)
HOORAY for posting the good news. I knew it was going to be a boy! Let us know the reactions of your coworkers today! I'm excited to hear!
ReplyDeleteYay for Jackson Ellwood! :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! So excited for a playmate for our little guy. Love his name and you're looking great!!!
ReplyDeleteWe're so excited too. I'm planning to take a trip up there when I'm on leave to visit Kelly, I'll have to spend a day or two with you guys too! I feel like a balloon today, not nearly as comfortable as I was on Friday. Hopefully whatever that is goes away soon.
DeleteSounds good. We would LOVE to see you.
Delete