Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Petunia Pickle Bottom?

So, I'm not a luxury items girls, really. I like my jewelry, and I like my Dooney, but other than that I don't need the high end shoes, etc. So I really didn't expect to be that way with anything baby.....then I discovered Petunia Pickle Bottom. An odd name, I know. I'm not sure what it means, but it is a brand of high end diaper bags. I looked them up online http://www.petunia.com/ and fell in love.

I sweetly asked my loving husband if I could have a $200 diaper bag....you can imagine his response...so ok, no NEW Petunia for me. But that doesn't mean I can't have one!! Off to ebay! Ok, ebay is still a little priced....off to craigslist! Ahh, perfect. I found TWO Petunia's I loved. Both for VERY reasonable prices. I emailed them both, fully expecting the to both be gone. Lo and behold, they were both still available. What to do now? Well, one was reasonable priced at $50. The other? A STEAL for $25! So what is any saavy shopper to do, but get both!! To be fair, the second one is much smaller, great for quick trips and the like, while the first one is much larger, with a changing pad, etc. Great for longer trips and overnight.

Now, photos of the goods:


Here is the first bag, my FAVORITE!! A discontinued pattern, but close to what they offer now, and regardless, black, white, red...helloooo!!!


And here is the smaller bag. Year of the Dragon! I'm not crazy about the pom poms, so I might cut those off....opinions?

So, there ya go. And so Kevin doesn't feel left out, I just bought him a Diaper Dude bag:


because he refuses to wear my AWESOME PPB. Silly boy.

Anyway, that's all for now!!

2 comments:

  1. I dunno about your Pickled Possum Bottoms but the Diaper Dude is a great bag. You won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SUMMER, they look great! I think I'd cut the poms off. I don't care for them! I LOVE LOVE the red, white and black one. It's so very you!

    Diaper Dude... that's awesome, no pretty patterns, no pom-poms... it's a straight up man bag! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete