Sunday, June 24, 2012

36 weeks - Random thoughts

Next week I'm considered full term, yippee!! 

One more week of work, I can't wait to give up that commute for 4 months!!  My car and my checkbook are thanking me already.

I'm feeling very very pregnant at this point, which is a good thing I guess.


Jackson had the hiccups for FOREVER this morning, Kevin got to feel those, which was cool.  He's been pretty active these past few days, I think he's ready to stretch his legs out.

My doc is going out of town next week, so I see her Monday and not again until second week of July.  Which should be fine, he just need to hold out until my birthday at the earliest!

Funny how my birthday doesn't seem important to me this year, it's just a 10 day marker until my due date.  Sneaking up rather quickly too!!

Having trouble not making a list of things to do while I'm on leave....I'm trying to leave making a list as one of the things to keep me busy, followed by completing everything on the list.  We'll see if I make is through this week without starting the list...

Waiting rather impatiently for the proofs from both maternity sessions to come back, very excited to see what both photographers got.  Two completely different sessions, which is cool.  It will be fun to see how they each capture Jackson as he is growing as well. Sneak Peek from our Believe in Dreams session:



I think that's it for now...I'll update everyone when I get my photos in!


2 comments:

  1. I can't WAIT to see those photos. They are going to be awesome, I just know it!

    Email me and let me know if you want that book I posted on your FB wall to read while you are off and waiting for Mr. J to make his appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. J - love it! It's incredible we have 4 weeks or so to meet him face to face. Wow. Wonder how it'll be to see my baby with a baby? Very emotional thoughts.

    ReplyDelete